To make your ShowBox app run on Android, you need to be a little proficient at side loading apps to Android OS from outside the Play Store. If you aren’t, don’t worry. I’m going to guide you through the simple process and you should be able to do it yourself the next time.
But first, why should you get ShowBox app for Android?
ShowBox has a lot of nice features you can use on your Android device to get the most entertainment at your own convenience. Here are a few on them listed.
- ShowBox has a giant collection on movies you can watch on your device using just your internet connection. There are also TV shows, documentaries, anime and more to enjoy.
- The app has subtitles for when you want to watch a movie in a language apart from your native language.
- Apart from subtitles, ShowBox app also has multiple servers to try out, along with resolutions and player options.
- You can also use the app with GrowBox and AllCast to cast your movie to the big screen, such as to Chromecast.
Download ShowBox for Android smartphones
To make your Android device capable of playing amazing entertainment on your favorite player, you can install ShowBox from the internet. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download ShowBox apk file from the internet. Google search for the file and you should find it easily on several third party sites. Make sure to get the latest ShowBox 4.82, and scan the apk file for malware.
- Go to Settings on your Android device. Enter Security, and look for Unknown Sources.
- Enable the option, and you should be able to install ShowBox apk on your Android device, even though it is not sourced from the Play Store.
- Tap the downloaded apk file to run the setup. The file should begin installing right away. Go through the permissions listed and press Install if you agree.
The app should install in a moment. ShowBox apk file is a heavy 40 MBs, so it can take some time. Be patient with it.
Once the app installs, you can run it. You may be asked to enter your gender and age so the app can cater more relevant suggestions. The app’s library has something for everyone. Sort through the multiple movie and TV show titles at your whim through their genres and other criteria. OR, open a movie you like and go to See Also to find similar movies. Isn’t that easy? Try ShowBox app now!